- High performance foam, ideal for marine applications
- High chemical resistance
- Low resin absorption
- High temperature processing (prepreg compatible)
- Good compressive strength and stiffness
- DNVGL, RINA, BV, Lloyds and ABS certification
- High shear strength & elongation
Gurit® Corecell™ M is a structural foam core material using a SAN polymer base featuring high toughness and impact resistant characteristics. It offers very reliable processing without outgassing for high quality parts. Gurit® Corecell™ M shares the benefits of SAN chemistry common to all Gurit® Corecell™ products.
Gurit® Corecell™ M has been developed to deliver one product for all marine applications. It provides a combination of high shear strength with low density, high elongation, high temperature resistance and low resin uptake. Gurit® Corecell™ M is the perfect choice whether your application is slamming area or superstructure, hull or deck, using hand lamination, infusion or prepreg.